Friday, February 13, 2009

three days and counting....

Three days till I leave for Singapore, this will be the 1st time that me and the bf has travelled overseas together. (YAY!!! abt bloody time)

For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been thinking that I didn’t really have much stuff that I wanted to get from Singapore. But for the past few days, I’ve been compiling a list of stuff that I want to try and get.

* Vi Vi (Japanese) magazine

* Shoes and bags from Charles and Keith

* Makeup brushes

* Fabrics

* Art Stuff

* Leather jacket

* Fitted blazer jacket

* Tapered black trousers

* Long leg warmers/leggings for winter

* B-day stuff for the nephew

* Blender for my mom

* Estee lauder Eyeliner and Chopard Infiniment perfume for Jillian

* Clothes for the bf (especially for the bf)

hmmmm.............

Singapore here I come…….

=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Suzanne! Cool that you've got yourself photo-ed with karen Cheng! ehhehe! I love her blog